Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Blog

For my birthday this year my husband bought me a cricut expression 2 I was so happy I have been wanting a cricut for a few years and really couldn't afford it.  For anyone that knows me I do not think I am creative but have been told that I am so I am going to do a blog to show off my projects that I have done. I have done scrap books in the past. My first attempt was a few years ago for my kids Christmas presents I was working on 2 scrapbooks at the same time and got them both done in less than a month time period.  Now to the present time. Since I have gotten the cricut I have done several projects with many more planned. :). I thought I would do more scrap booking with the  cricut but I have yet to do a layout.  I have been working with vinyl the last few days and really am enjoying that. I really cant wait for the craft room (a cricut thing) to open up so I can do much more with vinyl.  This is a tub for my grandson he is 5 months old and I decorated a tote for his toys. The cartridges that I used was Stand up and Salute for the Humvee. Just a note for the saying. Alphabet for the letters. This is one bucket. Hope you enjoy the blog.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment